Friday, August 18, 2017

New Christmas Fabric

 Temptation gave way to placing a fabric order 
from a new on-line site called the Fabric Shack in Ohio.
While this is a modest order I'm happy with the
quality of all the fabric. 


 Two yard cuts which will be used for quilt backs.

 Since there are a few kids on my holiday sewing list that need
quilts I found some cute fabric that will work nicely.

 Owls ... a favorite of mine.
 This print is sweet.
While not a holiday theme fabric I still had to get a yard.
...
On another subject
...
Smooth Jazz Artist ... Brian Culbertson 
Last night Wilson and & I went to the Ram's Head Tavern
in Annapolis, Maryland to see Brian in concert.  This is the second
time we've seen him perform but what was special is I snagged front
 row seats.  Can't get any better than that.

2 comments:

  1. Julep looks happy with your fabric selections! I really like the green fabric in the third photo.

    ReplyDelete