Wednesday, November 29, 2017

PhotoBombed by Julep

Last night I finished the holiday quilt for Daisy in NYC 
and carried it downstairs for Wilson to see.  I decided
to place it on the armless chair to take a photo of it and
Julep decided to photo bomb my picture.
She wouldn't budge even when I tried to cover her up. 
 Derby getting the act.
I've started working on blocks using the 10" layer cake
holiday fabric I showed you a day or so ago.  It's a simple
block I saw on Pinterest.  Since there was no instructions
on how to cut the blocks I decided to make up my own.    
For the neighbors grand kids when they visit next.  Just
trying to reduce my stack of flannel. 
 Yesterday's walk around St. Michaels was fun with Tamera.
While the lighting was wrong for taking photo's I think 
it would be fun to walk around in the early evening
when the holiday lights are on.  
 I was impressed with all the stuff in the stores and only
make one purchase of a little nautical wallet to use
while on our cruise in February.
We pretty much had the town to ourselves which was
really nice.  This weekend is 'Midnight Madness' which all
the shops stay open late and I think it's next weekend that
it's 'Christmas in St. Michaels' ... both events bring in
a ton of tourists.

4 comments:

  1. Julep knows that no matter how nice a quilt is, it always looks better with a westie sitting on it 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Julep! She is too too cute! I'm featuring your quilts on my blog next week, so stay tuned! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous quilt!! But Julep does add a little something to it I must say ;)
    Lots of licks, your good friend Morrie :)

    ReplyDelete