Wednesday, November 15, 2017

There's a New Westie in the Hood

Meet Laird the new westie in the neighborhood.
Laird's mom {Lesley} moved into a rental home around the
corner from us until the completion of the home being
built in St. Michaels.  Lesley needed a ride to pick up her new bike
so it was a quick trip down the road.  Now back at home Laird
is checking out his new basket.  He looks right at home and
is ready to hit the road for a spin around the hood.
 Here is a little humor since I didn't take photo's of any
current projects ... but will say the blocks for the new bird quilt
are finished and ... I've started working on American Girl clothing 
for my former bosses grand daughter. 
I'm guilty!

2 comments:

  1. As, how cute that is. What a nice way to ride along with his mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Mustang Sally needs a bike basket. That's so cute! I don't think Finlay would like it, but Sally *so* would!

    ReplyDelete