Wednesday, December 6, 2017

A Few More Finished Projects

 This was made a few years ago and is still a holiday favorite.
 Derby wanted attention while I was trying to photograph
the holiday stars so I used him as a prop.
 A Facebook friend asked if I could make a few outfits for
her god daughter for Xmas.  Here are two completed.
 Mermaids ... I love this fabric and now have 3 yards of it!
 Being cute is exhausting!
 This is finished and not pressed but wanted to do a
blog post so here it is - wrinkles and all.
I have 4 lap quilts that need finishing.   I personally don't 
like UFO's hanging out in my sewing room.
~ N O T E ~
For the non-quilters or non-sewers a UFO equates to: 
Unfinished Objects {like the partially sewn quilt or
quilt blocks we accumulate but never seem to finish.

~ A FEW OTHER ACRONYMS ~
FART = Fabric Acquisition Road Trip
FQ = Fat Quarter
PhD = Projects Half Done
SABLE = Stash Accumulation Beyond Life Expectancy
TGIF = Thank God It's Finished
WOMBAT = Waste of Money, Batting, and Time
WOW = White on White

2 comments:

  1. Since Derby is a star himself it's only fitting he should be in the photo. Love those acronyms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget PUP - poor unfinished project

    ReplyDelete