Friday, December 1, 2017

Westies & Fabric Order #2

 I swear one of these days I'm going to step on these dogs.
For the most part they are under or near my feet.  Derby
decided to park himself right by by cutting table.
 ... and Julep is in my path to my sewing machine.
She is looking at Derby.  I try and remember to look down
but one of these days .... 
 This is the beginning layout of the next holiday quilt using 
the layer cake {10" squares}.  While this is super-simple
to put together the jury is still out if I like it or not.
 Fabric Order #2 arrived from Hancock of Paducah.
The above two fabrics have been hanging out in the 70% off sale
 bin for as long as I can remember.  For $2.99/yard I figured 
I really didn't have anything to lose and in my mind I
thought this pattern would make nice pillow cases.
 This fabric was a surprise because I couldn't see the actually gold
in the fabric when I ordered it.  Plans are for another bird
quilt just like previous ones I made.
 Think Spring!
Re-building my stash of kids fabric.  
Owls, mushrooms and wood print.
 Multi-colored sprinkles and red and white string.
 Same print different colored backgrounds.
This was the real reason for the fabric order #2 - the mermaid
fabric.  This was $3.99/yard so I ordered 3 yards.  I'm happy.


3 comments:

  1. Gibbs has a bad habit of always getting under my feet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel badly because I sometimes step on the Westies' toes because they are always right up under me. I do this while seeing them, but sometimes they move too close! I have to watch out for them all the time, too. Such cute photos of the Westies, and the fabric is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds with the fabric on sale! I love that your pups also love to be right where you are~Hunter is like that with me and often will be laying right next to my foot under my sewing machine table.
    Sending hugs your way.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete