Monday, March 19, 2018

New Quilts


  I asked my mom what she wanted for her birthday and she said
a quilt for the back of her living room sofa.  So here it is.
 Quilt back fabric from Hobby Lobby.
 Derby in his comfy spot which gives him the perfect
line of sight out the front door.
 I finally got around to working with the fall fabric
that Vanessa sent me several months ago.  The pattern
is the same as my mom's quilt.
 In the center of the pinwheels are sparkle lime-green buttons.
 This is really cute fabric and I had fun working with it.


The center is a panel so I simply added a few borders
around it and called it a day.  

1 comment:

  1. Both quilts are great. That fall fabric is really cute and I absolutely LOVE that panel in the last photo.
    Happy Birthday to your mom

    ReplyDelete