Monday, April 16, 2018

The Dolls

Julep ... before we get to the dolls.
 I'm still working on getting this jelly roll quilt complete and since
 I'm not crazy about the colors it's a real pain in my butt.
 Maybe I should be thanking Julep for laying on it
that way I have to work on something else ... like the dolls.
 Derby
I managed to get the three sections put together
and pressed - then it was Julep's nap time again.  I'm going
to put one border on it and that's it for this one.
 I belong to a Facebook group that makes dolls and teddy bears
for kids in need around the world.  The pattern is very specific in 
size and what you can do and can't.  I did one practice bear and
didn't enjoy it [at least for now] so you won't be seeing
any others.  I still like my mini-dogs the best.
 Little Miss Mermaid by Moda Fabrics. 
Actually, all the dolls you will see below are by Moda.

 The Superhero's were posted previously but without
the dog and shield.
 A Walk In the Woods

 Part of the fun is adding the embellishments on the dolls,
pillows, quilts and woodland creatures.

Little Ms. Red 
Don't tell the other dolls but she is my favorite.



 The Mermaid with her tail.
I've been working on the collection of dolls for several
days. I still have one bunny panel plus one very large
mermaid panel [that is different from this one] to
get done.

2 comments:

  1. The dolls are all adorable. My favorite is the mermaid. She is just too sweet.

    ReplyDelete