Monday, May 14, 2018

Finished Quilts & The Westies

 The blue bird quilt is a favorite.  I found the components of
this collection on 3 different fabric websites all on sale.
 A close-up of the block.  The leaves are a metallic gold paint.
 The backing for the bird quilt matches perfectly.
These are dandelion flowers with touches of gold.
 This one is made using a layer cake which I just
happen to find at Tuesday Morning's discount store.


Baby quilt. 

 Julep and Derby watching TV.
 Mermaids sisters with fish.
 I found these in PA with my sister on our last shopping
trip.  One will go to our neighbors grand daughters [who 
are good with sharing] and the other will go to the twin 2 year
 old girls who just moved into the corner home.  
 I've had this one [and the one below] done for about a month.
Finally, I took the time to press, photographed and post.



 Julep

 Derby ... always near and never far.

1 comment:

  1. The bird quilt is very pretty. I like the one below it too. Those little girls are going to be thrilled with the mermaid dolls.

    ReplyDelete